have a click on the below advertisement, help me save money!

^^

hello, have a click on the ads. above to help me save money, thanks


Saturday, September 25, 2010

Fun with Buff♥



This was happened 2months ago...haha^^Just free to share here : )
The time with my dear buffs.. ♥
one word can describe the time with them >> HAPPY<<
2days non stop activities...
eat, drink, shop, K, party...
wow..look great leh!!
hahaha...




















Who missing???


*CHERYL*
alway busy work nia... 







Joshua is singing... look his pose like very expert in singing  : )






2 of them same first name *Hui Ping*

I'm always the beginner!!

Benjamin hug me♥ ..haha



i like this dress♥

Apple..

right person always like to act like this when took photo with her ^^ 
kaka

forget the name of this dish..hehe

tam chiak face.xD

i like most*Chawamusi*

Spicy ramen.. level medium^^




Enjoy! enjoy! enjoy!


My forever friends..


love u gal ♥

by qianne

No comments:

Post a Comment