have a click on the below advertisement, help me save money!

^^

hello, have a click on the ads. above to help me save money, thanks


Thursday, July 15, 2010

Get shock!!!

finally, i'm back to my sweet home..
miss my bed so much,
hope tonight will be a good good night~~
yesterday mama calling
 she tell me that papa's car is sending to workshop for repair..
and papa wan to drive my car..
oh no.. is a problem for me...
how i going to school leh??
walk ???
finally, mummy told me that my bro will let me drive his car...
thx my bro so much li..
i no need to walk anymore...
BUT BUT BUT.............
 i was curious that why papa suddenly will send his car to workshop???
but mama din tell me detail in the phone..
she say accident but nothing big problem with papa..
Just now.. i try ask mama in detail about the story,
i totally get shock with the true story,
the accident is happened last saturday,
but mama only tell me on yesterday..
is it because they wan me to focus on my test, dont wan let me worry???
I'm getting  BIG SHOCK
 with serious accident faced by papa on last saturday,
papa's car bang on the the "tiang" beside the road.
the "tiang" fall down...
that was a "tiang" for road lamp..
it cause front part of the car GONE!!!
need to take one month
"Luckily" 
the car got airbag, which save my papa life..
the car look damaged seriously..
but there was only a small wound on papa's hand......
really, Thanks GOD...
save papa's life^^
from the shock...
i feel concentrate on driving is important...
i will drive carefully at highway..
mama n papa ur dont worry..ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment