have a click on the below advertisement, help me save money!

^^

hello, have a click on the ads. above to help me save money, thanks


Thursday, May 13, 2010

Holiday=hang out I.N.G


Yeah!!! exam is over...
Is free time ...
~I love Holiday~
Today is my first day of my holiday...
It is full of plan for whole day..
go "bai ang kong" with mummy;
send my car to workshop;
helping daddy;
hang out with my lovely buddies~ hehe
damn busy and tired...
but i still enjoy it,
it reolour my life..
..................................................................
Tonight having dinner at
"Deluxcious Spa Cusine"


the restaurant and spa environment is very nice..
it have good atmosphere~
it is suitable for couple to have candle dinner at there.. haha
the food is tasty~
they not only serve food,
they also provide
Bali Style Spa..
the price is reasonable.. having full set of spa
it only cost RM188 !!
Now, they having promotion for body massage at only RM60..
It is a good try to have meal and spa at there!

****************************************************************************************
I like tonight dinner so much..
is it delicious, fun, and enjoyable..
the most important is meet with
YOUR>> Angel.. Apple
about three months we do not meet d,
non stop talking during dinner until forget to eat the food
haha

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
we love "KAMPAI"


~Puppies~
it is a bit upset that Cheryl cant meet with us..
HAIZ...HAIZ...HAIZ...
she is going to sit for exam tomorrow..
~all the best ya~


by qianne~

No comments:

Post a Comment