have a click on the below advertisement, help me save money!

^^

hello, have a click on the ads. above to help me save money, thanks


Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pass 2 weeks

almost two weeks didn't update my blog ...
is really busy on the last two week.,
only one word can describe "BUSY"
dun know what m i busy on..
like doing a big business.. haha
no la.. is a small business ~~
unbelievable, last two Wed i went for little trip with love friends...
Cameron Highland ... Genting Highland...
hohoho... full of fun on these trips...
hope to go against!
Is time to start on my study life..
this semester need to study 5 subjects, all subjects need to do assignment,
is make my life busy against... haiz
is a bit stress for me...
Cant complaint so much la, cause all will help my study!!
so.. whatever lecturer ask to do ... must follow lo!!!
Dont want think so much on this la,
happy is important...
Chinese New Year is coming soon, 11days more...
i'm so excited to celebrate this festival..
i can get ang pao ... hahaha,
this year CNY is very special, cause it is also the valentine day!!
Em... what present need to buy for HIM li...
"big ang pao"
i think he will like it..
keke!!!!!
Going busy lo...
Have a nice day~~

by qianne*

No comments:

Post a Comment