have a click on the below advertisement, help me save money!

^^

hello, have a click on the ads. above to help me save money, thanks


Thursday, December 3, 2009

Prepare!!!

busy, busy, busy..
final exam is near, 1 more week,
i really upset with my study for these 7 weeks,
i don't know what i learned for......
somebody can help me in my exam??
no mood to study at all,
how to sit for exam , haiz!!!!
i really "down" now,
what happen on my dear,
he dont wan talk much with me,
and always said he not feeling well,
he is not happy this few day,
"dear, r u really not feeling well or actually had something happen on you?"
you dont wan let me know...
i hope u can share with me,
maybe i think too much d...
why? all the bad luck come to me,
i wan some good luck now---GOD, can you help me??
i would like to share all my good luck with my dear,
hope he can always keep
Is time to study now,
Qianne: "Gambateh!!!"
and all the best to my friend who sit for exam!!!




2 comments: