have a click on the below advertisement, help me save money!

^^

hello, have a click on the ads. above to help me save money, thanks


Tuesday, November 24, 2009

family day..


long time does not meet my bro,
finally met him on last friday,
he look same, nothing change...
always look young..
em,
daddy is free today...
we r going to have fun today, yeah!!!
12 hours non stop entertainment,
formal' chinese lunch,
ice-kacang,
claypot tom yam mee, >> hot, spicy, sour... GOOD
Polo pau,
Siu Pau,
Lou Po Peng,
LOK LOK,
all delicious food...
i cant stop my mouth,
2molo need to start diet lo./
Wow, Parkson got SALE
it wake up my shopping habit,
i look for adidas sport shoe, it run away d, the one which i like no more my size, haiz!
wo, so suprised, always saw cartoon characters like A&W, Crowd, KFC...... @ shopping complex,
Have ur see Power Rager giving ballon at shopping complex???
haha, this is first time i see POwer Rager ...
i m old d, but they still give me a ballon,
that moment make me call to mind when i was a child ...




No comments:

Post a Comment