have a click on the below advertisement, help me save money!

^^

hello, have a click on the ads. above to help me save money, thanks


Monday, October 19, 2009

Tired day...

today very tired cause shopping whole day from 1pm until 10pm just now...
why so busy... actually is going to buy my dear sis birthday presents lo..
finally cheryl and i had buy something for her,
hope she like it...
continue my shopping with my dear...
wow... today i just realize BONIA wallet is not cheap,
it cost almost 200 above... really expensive for me,
but he bought it d.......
end my shopping, suddenly feel want have a cake,
me and dear go secret receipe to have my faourite's cake >> yogurt cheese cheesecake
great...great... great...
it is very nice... hope to have second slide but... something happen, the cake is sold out d, no more for me... so sad!
go oldtown for our supper...
i'm really full d,
i must keep diet lo...
cant be non stop eating anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment